I don’t mean that question existentially, I mean why are you here on this site?
I’m working on a lot of different things, all the time. I don’t really consider my work “work” because it’s fun and interesting, and I feel like I’m supposed to be doing it. It’s not like, “Hey, I need money” though money would be kind of nice. Still, I’m not extremely attached to the idea of capitalism, so I started just making stuff. Hopefully some of it will pay off, but for me, the important thing is to keep making stuff. I’m working on:
- the Book I’m (finished) writing (but publishing only as an E-Book at the moment).
- the other Book I’m writing
- a Cybernetic Braindump and other types of psychobabble and rants (check out the categories in the sidebar)
- Learning materials, community work and other awesome stuff for the Mozilla Foundation
- the citizen initiative and nonprofit Hufewiesen Trachau
- the renovation of a house built around 1650