I write about all kinds of things, but mainly Technology, Education and Openness. If you’d like me to review a plan, product or process and write about it, just get in touch!
Out of the hundreds of posts on this site, there are many useful tidbits of information. I’ve pulled together several that have retained relevance throughout the years. Check out the full archives for so much more.
- 2015 had a lot of useful writing!
- My stuff at Opensource.com is highly useful
- Leading Groups: Dealing with Too Cool for School & Other Personalities
- Where the Talent Goes
- Step by Step: Making Your Blog More Useful
- Collapsing Open Leadership Strands
- “Prove that people want to remix curriculum.”
- Web Literacy Lensing: Identity
- Love the Lurkers
- :For Librarians
- Webmaker: An Open Educational Ecosystem (OEE)
- Why Modular?
- The Spark, the Confusion
- Storycamp Teaching Kits
- the Future of Communication Part 1: The Session
- Part 2: Machine Learning & Serendipitous Communication
- OHM2013 Part 2 – Observing Segmentation, Pedagogy of Discomfort and impromptu Singing
- #teachtheweb: so you want to run a cMOOC
- An Educational Approach Using Game Mechanics in Curriculum to Teach Web Literacy in Adults (my thesis)
- 1-Pages & Contributing
- The Edtech “Hysteria”
- Hacktivity Kits & Modular Curriculum
- Embrace the BORING then get CREATIVE
- Every laboratory needs a mad scientist